Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PARACHUTE PANTS????

No, I'm completely serious--they are back. I had my first sighting of parachute pants as I walked into my office building last week. The upside is that they were black cotton rather than the insane MC Hammer type pant, but even toned down they look stupid (in my opinion). I have done a little (very little) research and realize that the resurgance of the pant has taken on a skinny look as well, and a cropped look that about 2 people in the population can successfully wear. I understand that these may be on the runways and may even be making a mainstream comeback, but I still have to ask myself what woman in her right mind wants to add volume all the way from hip to ankle and then have it all cinched in with an elastic cuff at the bottom?



No comments:

Post a Comment